Monday, May 17, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon


Okay. So I have to write about the best movie of all time-

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!


It's epic. And I love it. And I'm obsessed. Pretty much.

What else can I say...ummm....

I love how fresh the movie is. The last dragon movie I saw was "Eragon" and it wasn't half bad! Both stories are novel and intriguing. Both deal with people riding on dragons but HHTYD is so much better. The graphics are fantastic. The first time (well, and every time since) I watched it I felt like I was a part of the movie-like I was really there! And I could feel the emotions of each of the characters. That hasn't happened since I watched the first Narnia movie.

The Story is all about a forbidden friendship between a dragon and a boy. Their worlds come colliding together in one fateful moment-where attitudes are changed as lives are in peril. Soaring through clouds and across the water you can almost feel the ocean spray.

There is one thing you should know about me. I hate watching reruns. I hate them! I can't stand watching a movie over and over again...yes, even Pride and Prejudice. I think that it takes away the surprise that you feel when you watched it for the first time.

But HHTYD...oh it only gets better and better every time I watch it!

My mom is going to read this post and she's going to shake her head.

But who cares!

HHTYD ROCKS MY WORLD!

If you haven't seen it, you need to. Trust me on this one. And you need to see it in theatres because it's incredible.

Did I mention that I've watched it in IMAX 3-D? That was an EPIC day.

THE END.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Isn't IMAX when you its a jumbo jumbo screen and it is like you are actually there? I love the movie as well! Epic is a good word to describe it! I will have to check it out in 3D sometime!

Anne said...

Yes you will!! It's playing in Burlington in 3-D for sure :D You really, really feel like you are in the movie then!