Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gratitiude

This past weekend I watched and listened to the LDS General Conference . I love Conference because I am able to listen to men who have been called by God, living Apostles and Prophets, to speak in His name. They speak by the "power of the Holy Ghost....therefore, they speak the words of Christ" (2 Nephi 32:3).

President Monson, our Prophet, gave a wonderful talk at the end of conference. He talked about how we need to be more grateful. Something that really touched me was that he said we should never pass up an opportunity to be grateful. I've taken that to heart and am going to never pass up an opportunity!!

This blog post begins a new category on my blog, that of Gratitude. Everyday I will post something I am grateful for (in addition to my regular posts). I thought about starting a new blog, but it seems fitting to include it here.

______________________________________

I am grateful....

That my knees hurt and ache. It means I can walk. It means that I can feel pain. I can feel. I can walk. What an incredible blessing that is!!

No comments: