Saturday, July 3, 2010

Days like this

It's hard to do the right thing.

And sometimes it hurts.

A lot.

Yesterday I did the right thing.

And it really hurt.

A lot.

I stood my ground and told someone how I felt about a certain situation.

I care about that person. A lot. And perhaps that's why it hurts so much. But I can't go around pretending, and that's all I have to say about it. I can't pretend that I don't care. I can't pretend. I can't pretend that things haven't lead me to where I am, to what I think and how I act. I had to know how things stood between us.

I want only to do the right thing and be a good friend. But if there is any way that I went wrong in this, then I am truly sorry. If that friend reads this than please know:

I am sorry. But I just can't keep pretending.

No comments: