Sunday, December 12, 2010

Can't sleep...

I'm sick right now....so I'll try write a coherent post today, so please bear with me. I'm not sure how I even got sick. It just happened overnight. One day I'm out going to a friend's concert and eating Korean food...the next morning: Migraine. Sore throat. Coughing.

And it's gotten worse from there.

Head pounding Migraine that not even peppermint oil can help...let alone 400mg of ibuprofen. Sore throat that makes you feel like you have strep. And coughing so hard it makes you double over. And you've downed 2 quarts of Orange Juice over the past 2 days.

On the positive side, maybe this is one of those 2 day colds and tomorrow I'll be fine? Even a 3 day cold would be okay. I like to call it the fast-track cold. Hits hard and fast, but doesn't linger. Now THAT is something to hope for.

I don't understand why my body could not have waited until NEXT weekend to feel this way. It would have been so much easier to take my finals before getting sick.

And someone in the apartment above us is playing "Santa Claus is coming to town" on the Saxophone. Unbelievable. If my head wasn't pounding I would applaud them. I'm torn between being upset and laughing.

Sorry. Trying not to be negative. What if I did laugh at it? I think the Sax is a horrible instrument, but, hearing that song on it makes it seem better.

I know there's a girl that plays guitar upstairs too. You can hear her playing at 1 in the morning. What a musical apartment!

_____________________________________________________

Well that post was entirely nonsense.

I wish my hometeachers would check their messages and come over and give me a priesthood blessing....

That will make a world of difference.


No comments: