Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Worse than a month of Mondays...

Today was hard.


Worse than a month of Mondays. And Monday hates me. Every week, at the same time, it's always the same. It's insane.

And today was my mid-term break down. Complete with bawling my eyes out to an Institute teacher, crying in the math lab and then taking my math test. I feel a little better now though. But my thoughts are incoherent. Completely. If you hadn't noticed. I think this post is a vent to get this incoherence out of me so I can function.

So I'm sitting on my couch wearing a new pair of boots listening to my roommate's rebellious rock music...and enjoying myself. When I don't want to think about things I listen to heavier music. Which is a little odd. But when I want to think I listen to classical. I usually do math homework to heavier music (before you think me a sinner, I consider Jonas Brothers as "heavy")..

Enough......rambling.....

Good night.

Tomorrow I will post a spiritual lesson that I learned from this frightful day.

I just have to read my scriptures to figure it out first.

Night.

No comments: