Sunday, August 1, 2010

Patience.

Today, this week, this month, and probably this year, I have been thinking A LOT about patience.

I really wish I could say that I am a patient person.

I wish I could say that waiting for something is easy.

I wish that it was easy to be patient.

But it isn't.

I've had a lot of wonderful things happen to me in the past year. But all of these wonderful things are requiring patience. I was able to serve a mission. I had my knees break. I came home and have been trying to learn patience from recovery. But I guess that I haven't learned to be patient enough just yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne you have sooo much more patience than I do. I wish I was as patient as you. Love you lots xxx

Katy Marie said...

Anne I'm glad to hear things are going well for you! Way to go being patient. I just read Persuasion by Jane Austen, there is lots of patience in that book by Anne the main character!
Anyways, we need to catch up desperately. I miss you!

Anne said...

Abzi! Thanks so much for the compliment! But seriously...I'm not sure if I have more than you!

Katy Marie-
Thank you thank you! I remember Persuasion and yes! Anne was very patient...oh that I could be like her!