Tuesday, September 16, 2008

11pm......

Here I am at 11pm. Blogging. Did I say it was 11? Yeah. I should be doing math homework, but I'm not. Instead, I'm here, blogging away. About what? I don't know yet. Maybe it will come if I keep typing and keep procrastinating math.

I said in an earlier post that it's the small, simple things in life that should make us happy. Yet, I can't help but hope and dream for the day when I finally get to wear that perfect white dress, and look into the eyes of a good man and know that he is mine forever. No more playing around, no more guessing, no more, no more. Just to be his and only his. To know. I long for that day more than ever. Yes, I am happy being single. I figure I lead a good life and that I have fun, but to share that fun with someone day in and day out, that seems good to me :D I just have to hang in there I guess. He'll find me eventually, right? But I'm not really looking for him, am I?

I suppose it would be easiest if I just let him ride the white horse up to my front door and sweep me off of my feet. I only think that because maybe I'm tired of going to the balls and trying to win the prince's heart. Those princes. They get it so easy. Announce a ball, then wait for everyone to show up, you have your pick of the ladies, kiss her by mid-night and the deal is sealed! Cinderella had it easy too! She had a fairy god-mother to take care of her. Ever thought about what the normal girls had to go through to get to the ball? And the Prince never even noticed them.

Hahah! Not that it is important to me anyways, but still. If I wasn't headed out on a mission maybe I'd be looking to hire a fairy god-mother.

No comments: