Thursday, September 18, 2008

How embarassing!!!!

Alright, so today I decided to take the bike to school because Dad couldn't pick me up after work. I rode it from my math class to the education building, where I had two classes. Then i rode it to the testing center so that I could take my math test. I left it there (because I work there later in the day) and took the shuttle back up to the main campus where I literally ran into my institute class....just a teensy bit late. After that I walked with Ryan to get lunch, ate and then got on the shuttle to get to work. Normal Thursday? That's what you think. I started work...things were going normal, walking around giving tests to people and giving instructions.

Little did I know.

My bike is just a teensy bit junky....alright, it's a heap of junk that was probably super glued 3 decades ago to keep it from falling apart. Well, the bike seat cover has almost completely come off, exposing the black foam underneath to any unsuspecting person...

The story goes on....

Right after I give the last instructions, I walk back up to the front desk. I say something random to Hilary and Mikelle, turn around, and sit down. "What is on your rear-end?!" Hilary exclaimed. "WHAT?!" I looked over my shoulder....I couldn't see what she was talking about. Mikelle: "It's black..it looks like you fell down or something!" I quickly recalled that I had not fallen down at all today. What could it be? Then Hilary asked :"Did you ride a bike today?"

Oh no. The bike. The black foam?

I bursted into laughter. "I rode a bike!!! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Both replied that they hadn't seen it before. But here I had been waltzing around campus all day with this black powdery-dustish stuff on me....

Think that is funny? Just wait, it gets better!!

While I'm trying to help a client, Mandi walks in. The girls are still giggling behind me and she walks up to them and whispers "Is this about her pants?"

Thanks Mandi.

And during all of this Sam is sitting unsuspecting in the lab. Unless he noticed too.....Of course, I'm sure the whole world knows about this now....

No comments: